31313 LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT EV3
Love robots? Build your own machines using the 31313 LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT EV3 to make it do what you want!Combining the LEGO building system of connectivity with the most advanced robotics technology we have ever developed, you can use your imagination and creativity to plan, build, program and command different robots that walk and talk, think autonomously and do anything your imagination can come up with.
To begin with, there are 3-D instructional guides that take you step by step through building the first few robots: TRACK3R, SPIK3R, GRIPP3R, EV3RSTORM and R3PTAR directly from the box. You can bring alive these robots using the natural and simple icon-based programming user-interface.
It comes with a remote control straight out of the box so that you can use to direct the robot to do your bidding and take on the challenging pre-set missions. You can even download the app, which doesn’t cost you anything, to command your robot from your smart phone or tablet.
Proud of your creations? We would love you to share your robots with us and inspire others to create their own unique creations! Please find us at LEGO.com/mindstorms where you can logon to access all the latest content and chat with other like-minded LEGO Mindstorms enthusiasts from our massive online community all over the world. Get connected!
- The heart and soul of the robotic revolution is the Intelligent EV3 Brick utilising the ARM9 processor. It has a USB port for Wi-Fi and Internet connectivity, a Micro SD card reader, back-lit buttons for easy viewing and 4 motor ports to plug additional devices into.
- Additionally, it comes with a remote control, 3 servo motors that do the heavy lifting, reworked and improved colour sensor, touch sensor, an infrared sensor and over 550 pieces of LEGO® Technic parts
- Control your robot either of 2 ways. You can use the accompanying remote control included with the set or you can simply download the free app and control your robot using your smart phone or tablet.
- An easy to use point and click software for both the PC and Mac. The interface is really easy to use as it is drag and drop with the pre-programmed servos and sensors already included in the software.
- Comes with missions you can start doing straight out of the box!
- Great for using your imagination to build bigger and better things!
- Share your unique builds with a massive Mindstorms community online at LEGO.com/Mindstorms
- The set comes with easy to follow instructions for 5 robots. You can also download more instructions online which are developed by other Mindstorms fans just like you at LEGO.com/mindstorms
- Updated the new design with the awesome red, black and white look and feel!
- GRIPP3R measures over 11″ (30cm) high, 9″ (24cm) long and 7″ (18cm) wide
- SPIK3R (incl. legs) measures over 16″ (41cm) high, 14″ (38cm) long and 15″ (40cm) wide
- EV3RSTORM measures over 16″ (41cm) high, 7″ (19cm) long and 8″ (21cm) wide
- TRACK3R measures over 3″ (9cm) high, 10″ (27cm) long and 8″ (21cm) wide
- R3PTAR measures over 13″ (35cm) high, 31″ (81cm) long and 3″ (8cm) wide
- You can command your robot using the infrared sensor system
- Does not include batteries.
- Recommended Age 10+. We have noticed some children do start being able to use this robot earlier, especially if they have had more experience with building Lego in the past.
- Pieces 601 including power functions and Technic elements.
- You can always add more parts using pieces from your existing LEGO collection, especially from the Technics range which uses similar parts to the Mindstorms kit.
Why not purchase your very own MINDSTORMS® NXT EV3 kit today?
No posts found