60050 LEGO® CITY Train Station
Introducing the LEGO Train Station – The ultimate way for LEGO travellers to get around!
It’s been called the place that never sleeps, so when you arrive in the taxi to the busy LEGO Train Station, take the tile-covered stairs at the front entrance, and make your way through the opening glass doors.
If you’re early to the station, why not stop by the LEGO store inside? Here you can browse and purchase all the latest LEGO sets while waiting for the train – just see the clerk at the cash register to make your purchase!
If you’re in the mood for a hot drink or even a bite to eat, you can make your way down to the other side of the LEGO Train Station to the kiosk and see the chef who can cook you up a delicious croissant, hot dog or even a fresh hot pizza while you wait for the train. Can’t decide that you fancy? Why don’t you check out all the food items available from the menu which is visible right from the train platform. Conveniently the train schedule is located just near the menu so you can keep an eye on when your LEGO Trian will be arriving.
Luckily there’s a large awning to keep you protected from the weather while you wait for the train to arrive, and CCTV security cameras are in place to keep LEGO civilians safe while they wait!
Make sure you dispose of your food packaging responsibly and place it in the green garbage bin at the end of the platform, right next to the map of the international train system, showing all the stops from Berlin, Madrid Moscow, all the way to Rome! Where will your next LEGO train ride take you? The possibilities are endless!
Don’t forget to purchase your LEGO Train ticket at the ticket vending machine, right next to the train system map.
If you’ve still got some time to wait before your train comes, feel free to head down to the other end of the LEGO Train Station and take a seat on the comfortable waiting bench until your train arrives – but you can still keep an eye on the time with the large hanging clock.
With the long and spacious station, there’s plenty of room for travellers to wait for their train, without being too overcrowded.
The LEGO Train Station can be used with any of the other LEGO train related sets too, to bring your LEGO collection to life!
Whether buying for yourself or your kids, you’ll just love the attention to detail in the LEGO Train Station set, and all of the included items such as all five minifigures, the Taxi and bike rack. With so many combinations, and integrating so easily with all of the other LEGO City sets, the LEGO Train Station is a must-have set for any collection.
Included in the LEGO City Train Station set:
- Includes 5 minifigures: conductor, chef, taxi driver and 2 travelers
- Features a main entrance with stairs, opening glass doors, ATM, train map, LEGO® City shop with LEGO City products, desk and cash register, plus a food and drink kiosk with a cash register, coffee machine, 4 beverage bottles, 2 menu signs, croissant and a pizza
- Train platform features a cross-track roof, clock, steps, 2 seats, bicycle, bicycle stand, 2 monitors, 2 security cameras and 2 trash cans
- Includes a cool yellow taxi
- Also includes 4 connecting rail tracks
- Accessories include a suitcase, newspaper, sausage and a train conductor sign
- Park the taxi at the main entrance
- Check the train map and the time on the clock
- Buy a croissant and a drink from the kiosk
- Take a seat on the platform and read the newspaper
- Train Station measures over 5” (13cm) high, 19” (50cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep
- Taxi measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Rail track pieces each measure over 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Item: 60050
No posts found