60110 LEGO® City Fire Station
What kind of LEGO® City would be without their very own Fire Station to save the day?
The City Fire Station is the perfect addition to your city landscape.
The main fire station is split into 3 sections with the main building section and 2 garages attached on either side of the main building. The main building has a really tall and newly designed fire pole that allows your firefighters to quickly rappel down the building and spin just like you would in real life!
The lower floor has a rotating entry door with a coffee maker and entry seating. The middle floors is the dispatch area with a radio operator who takes all the emergency calls with his computer, radar and custom fire map to let you know where all your units are deployed. Upstairs, there is the double bunk where our hard-working firefighters sleep until the next emergency with an open passageway to lead to the fire pole. The roof top has detailing showing the air conditioning vents, antennae, PA speakers and a radar dish.
This set comes with a fire helicopter, a fire chief’s car and a fully equipped fire truck which can comfortably reside inside the fire station garages or on the helipad above the garage, which is clearly marked with a big yellow “H”.
Other accompanying pieces that come with this set is a hot dog stand which can catch on fire! The emergency call centre can take the call, wake up the firefighters who will slide down the fire pole and into their vehicles and rush over to save the hot dogs!
- Includes 6 minifigures: 4 male firefighters, a female firefighter and a hot dog stand vendor and a dog.
- The Fire Station comes with 2 garages and the main building built in 3 modular sections which can be switched around to make a total of 9 different layout combinations.
- Includes many vehicles such as the fire chief’s car, fully equipped fire engine with lift arm, helicopter and a hot dog stand.
- Slide round and round, down the fire pole just like a real fireman.
- A special action feature: a stud-shooting hose to help you put out the fire.
- Use the cherry picker, helicopter and all the firefighting accessories to combat the flames.
- Accessory pieces that come with this set include a torch, radio handset, fire extinguisher, door axe, circular saw, a coffee machine, mug, bone, chicken leg and 2 sausages.
- Fire Station measures over 12” (31cm) high, 16” (59cm) wide and 9” (29cm) deep.
- Fire truck measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (9cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 1” (6cm) wide.
- Fire chief’s car measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Hot dog stand measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (6cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Item: 60110
Why not add the City Fire Station to your collection today?
No posts found