10245 LEGO® EXCLUSIVE Santa's Workshop
The Lego Santa’s Workshop is every serious Lego lover’s dream! It combines the spirit of Christmas with an exciting, stimulating and challenging build. Santa’s Workshop comes with a load of fun and exciting accessories that make it the perfect holiday set.
Have you ever imagined what Santa’s Workshop looks like in the North Pole? Lego has taken every imaginable characteristic of what you might think this magical land is like and has created a set that is unparalleled in every way.
Santa’s Workshop LEGO set is not for the faint of heart: it’s rated expert – so if you’re up for a challenge then this set is definitely one for you!
The advantage of taking on an expert build means that there are very intricate details that not only contribute to the beauty of the set but also allow many features that are not found on just any Lego kit.
Santa’s Workshop includes a generous 6 minifigures. These include Santa equipped with his red sack full of gifts, the beautiful Mrs. Claus complete with a tray of cookies, and four elves that are very realistic with pointy ears and elf hats.
One of the coolest features of this set is Santa’s sleigh that has been beautifully created. It has gold and red details and even comes with a green padded seat for Santa to sit on. Build the 4 reindeer and add the baby reindeer to complete the fun.
Santa’s actual workshop is lovely – it has some beautiful stained-glass windows and even has some festive Christmas lights. It features a big clock on the front and even some snow to complete the look. You’ll love playing with the elves’ conveyer belt that can be used to create presents for children.
This is a great set for families to build together. Lego has thought of everything and even has separate sets for children within the set. These are complete with instructions designed so a child can easily build them by themselves.
Some other fun accessories this brick set comes with are some presents that are wrapped and very festive, some toys that the elves have created such as a car and a wand. It also comes with a framed picture accessory of Santa and Mrs. Claus on a summer vacation!
Reviews for this set are overwhelmingly positive. Many reviewers felt that this set was beautiful enough to be used as a Christmas decoration for years to come. It really is a set that children can enjoy for generations to come!
Other reviewers noted how exciting and magical this set is to build. They felt that while it did have some complicated parts, overall it was easy to build and the instructions were simple to follow, so don’t let the expert rating turn you off the set if you’re thinking about buying it for the kids – it’s an awesome opportunity to use as a family project that you can work on together and finishing a build like this is always rewarding at the end!
If you're looking for a festive Lego set that is interesting and exciting to build, this set is for you.
What's included in this set?
- 6 minifigures: Santa with red gift sack, Mrs. Claus with cookie tray and 4 elves with pointy ears and hats
- A beautiful sleigh with red and gold detail and dark green padding, 4 reindeer and a baby reindeer, building with detailed interior, clock tower and Christmas tree
- Building features stained glass window and Christmas lights on roof
- Accessories include: 4 wrapped presents in assorted sizes and 4 toys including a blue classic spaceship, yellow car and a pink wand
- Also includes North Pole sign, Santa’s Workshop sign and a summer holiday picture of Santa and his wife
- Gather everyone around the Christmas tree!
- Help Santa take off in his sleigh!
- Family dual-building experience: includes separate brick sets with instructions for adults and children aged 8 and over
- Santa’s Workshop measures over 6” (16cm) high, 3” (8cm) deep and 9” (24cm) wide
- Item: 10245
So why not buy the Santa's Workshop set today?