10253 LEGO® CREATOR Big Ben
Next in line for the massive Creator series of architecture sets, after the Sydney Opera House, is the famous Big Ben from the United Kingdom!
Here are some facts you may not know about the Big Ben. The clock first started ticking on 31st of May in 1859, and Big Ben’s first chime rang resounded from the 96m tall Elizabeth Tower on the 11th of July later that year.
This realistic LEGO® version of the Big Ben is 60cm high (or 23” for the older but young at heart LEGO® fans) and is the brick interpretation of one of the world’s most famous structures. It is truly a tribute to the marvel of engineering and workmanship of the British architects and engineers.
The tan brick-coloured façade is highly detailed and decorated with statues, shield and many windows. The super-tall clock tower has 4 very impressive clock dials which are adjustable to the time of day. The building has a removable roof which allows you to access the belfry. Just outside of the building, there has been included the lawn area with sidewalk, fencing and tree for scale to complete the look of the set.
This is a fantastic model to display either at home, in the study or at work!
- Big Ben features an intricate model of the Westminster Palace and the adjoining Elizabeth Tower, 4 detailed clock dials - all with movable hour and minutes hands, and a sidewalk, tree and grass area depicting the building’s location.
- Remove the top of the tower to gain access to the Big Ben bell.
- Trt your LEGO® building skills and see how quickly you can build this model!
- Very special and unique pieces included in this set are the 4 printed clock faces.
- Includes rare element pieces such as ski poles, flowers and corner plates in molded gold color, and tinted-translucent elements.
- This set includes over 4,000 LEGO® bricks.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
- Big Ben measures over 23” (60cm) high, 17” (44cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Item 10253
- Ages 16+
- Pieces 4163
Why not purchase the iconic Big Ben today?
No posts found