42039 LEGO® Technic 24 Hours Race Car
Zoom around the race track in this lightning-fast 24 Hours Race Car!
Reminiscent of a Le Mans Racer, this highly detailed LEGO® Technic model has all the features of a real-life race car. This sleek racer comes in a green, white and black colour scheme with accompanying racing stickers and jet black rims with low profile tyres and a low body to ensure it stays as close to the ground as possible.
The 24 Hours Racer features a very detailed V8 engine with pistons that actually move, gull-wing doors that open to allow entry inside, independent suspension on all wheels, a functional front steering, red bucket seat for the driver, side vision mirrors to keep any eye out on the competition behind you, high fenders and an opening front hood and engine cover.
Upgrade your vehicle with the 8293 Power Functions motor kit! This will give you the ability to have LED front lamps to drive at night and motorise the gull wing doors and engine hood.
This 2-in-1 model also rebuilds into a SUV Racer featuring a tall vantage point for the driver, sharp curves, dual front spot lights and a black hood with red interior seating.
- Features a detailed V8 engine with real moving pistons, gull-wing doors that open, independent suspension on all wheels, working front steering, high rear wing, an opening hood and engine cover
- Check out the awesome green, white and black colour scheme with racing stickers
- Zoom around the track in this super-fast car!
- Put the pedal to the metal!
- Feel the power from the high-performance V8 engine
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into an SUV Racer
- Upgrade this build using the 8293 LEGO® Power Functions set (sold separately) to add working LED headlights plus motorized gull-wing doors and engine hood.
- 24 Hours Race Car measures over 3” (10cm) high, 18” (48cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide
- SUV Racer measures over 6” (16cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide
- Item: 42039
- Ages: 11-16
- Pieces: 1219
Why not buy the Technic 24 Hours Race Car today?